I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

So powerful

i will never know how it feels to loose a family member on that day, but it is the reason i joined the military. i am doing my best to make sure nothing like that ever happens again. i have lost a few friends doing so, from death and from different views. my brother, who is in the army has lost even more. just know that my heart goes out to all the people who lost their friends, husbands, wifes, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters on 9/11 and again i will do my best to make sure it never happens again.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

I'm moved

it looks like you cared for her a lot. the way she was moving around in this flash feels exactly the way you described her. there have been a lot of people that were close to me that have died, being in the military that is kind of expected tho but it always gets to you no mater what you do. i'm 19 and in the military and this alway brings up heart felt memories and yes, i do cry when i watch it. i know that doesn't seem all that manly but you know, that doesn't really mater here. these are the kind of things where bottling things up can really hert you, i know, i've done it and it almost cost me my life. but enough about that, my heart goes out to you, your family, elle's family and most of all, to elle.

~BB~ Super Adventure #2 ~BB~ Super Adventure #2

How dare you

i can't beleave you would make something like this. it isn't funny in any way, shape or form. this is compleatly disrespectful and i hope it gets removed from NG.

Rigormort1s responds:

Glad you liked it.

Future Future

GREAT GOOGALY MOOGALY!

this is pure flash art! the fact that you were able to do this without using a 3D program but make things look 3D is amazing. i just can't get enough on this. i love the way you have everything brighten with the beat. my favorite part would have to be when the super hero jumps off the building and the jets shoot across behind him right with the music. gets me every time. love it man, just love it!

The Final Task The Final Task

wow

your use of shadows is awesome dude. you really know how a samurai moves and you put it to use here. i also love how you never see his enemy. keep it up man.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

ROFL!

this is really one of my all time faves here on NG. it is random as all hell and you never know what that guys is going to do next. and really....what's up with the fire? lol keep it up man

Zelda: UO Epis:3 Zelda: UO Epis:3

Kick ass!

Dude, these keep getting better and better. the story is getting stronger, the music is awesome as are the sound affects. i really can't wait to see what comes next. keep up the great work!