I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

So powerful

i will never know how it feels to loose a family member on that day, but it is the reason i joined the military. i am doing my best to make sure nothing like that ever happens again. i have lost a few friends doing so, from death and from different views. my brother, who is in the army has lost even more. just know that my heart goes out to all the people who lost their friends, husbands, wifes, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters on 9/11 and again i will do my best to make sure it never happens again.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

I'm moved

it looks like you cared for her a lot. the way she was moving around in this flash feels exactly the way you described her. there have been a lot of people that were close to me that have died, being in the military that is kind of expected tho but it always gets to you no mater what you do. i'm 19 and in the military and this alway brings up heart felt memories and yes, i do cry when i watch it. i know that doesn't seem all that manly but you know, that doesn't really mater here. these are the kind of things where bottling things up can really hert you, i know, i've done it and it almost cost me my life. but enough about that, my heart goes out to you, your family, elle's family and most of all, to elle.

~BB~ Super Adventure #2 ~BB~ Super Adventure #2

How dare you

i can't beleave you would make something like this. it isn't funny in any way, shape or form. this is compleatly disrespectful and i hope it gets removed from NG.

Rigormort1s responds:

Glad you liked it.

mini Tower Defence (mTD) mini Tower Defence (mTD)

For only a second game...

this was amazing. while yes a few more options in towers would be nice... like two different types of towers for the last upgrade or something. but other then that it was very well put together. i can't wait to see more work from you cause i have a feeling you will only do better as time goes on. keep up the great work!

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

mirror's edge anyone

i give this a 9 because the game is awesome. but this one does remind me a lot of mirrors edge. at least the beginning....also i'm a bit bit drunk right now. but i mean listen to the into of mirror's edge and tell me the synth doesn't remind you of the game.